PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Magicsuit Womens Katie WireFree Skirtini 2 Piece Tankini
- NAN Liang Ladies Dressing Gown Bathrobe with Hood M, L, XL bluee Wraps Fall Winter Pajamas Soft (Size M)
- Parker Womens Anastasia Dress Dress
- Ralph by Ralph Lauren Women's 0ra5250 Round Sunglasses bluee tortoise 53.0 mm
- Sexy Womens Swim Suit Skirt Swimwear Two Piece Swimsuit Halter Backless Dress
- Straight Jeans Women's Wide Leg Side Open Buckle Sexy Street Wide Leg Pants (color bluee, Size S)
- Ulla Popken Women's Plus Size WaterRepellent Outdoor Pants 700061
- William Rast Slim Straight Jeans
- Women Swimwear, Sexy Women's One Piece Swimsuit Large Size Embroidery Pineapple Print Bikini Swimwear Beachwear Bathing Suit XL
- Alfred Dunner Womens Plus Textured Sweater with Detachable Scarf Sweater
- XiaMi Women's Vintage 1950s Pocket 3 4 Sleeve Floral lace A line Dress Black Red
- Beach Hat Woman Hat Summer AntiUv Folding Beach Hat Visor orange Summer Sun Hat
- BodyZone Apparel Yoga & Fitness Power Hold Top and Short Set. Black Neon Yellow. Medium Large. Made in the USA.
- Colletta Midnight Bright Flame Multi French Connection Womens Women's Classic Crepe Light Woven Dress Casual Dress
- Doanpa Women's Warm Plus Size Packable Lightly Outdoor Coat
- Hiuwa Womens Denim Jacket Sequined Pocket Vintage Loose Long Sleeve Casual Coats
- Hiuwa Womens Denim Jacket Vintage Loose Long Sleeve Short Jackets Coat Big Pockets
- Hj1burgundy Fascinator Women's Organza Church Kentucky Derby British Bridal Tea Party Wedding Hat Summer Ruffles Cap
- Hjk00177 Mustard Women's Solid Print Leopard Casual Comfy Loose Fit Open Front Coat Jacket & Vest
- Hjtrust Women's Faux Fur Wrap 2017 Long Shawl Cape For Winter Party Dress Ivory
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
- Hjtrust Women's Short Sleeves Prom Dresses Long 2018 Formal Evening Dress for Party H062
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.