PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Merope J Womens Sequined Embroidery Sleeveless Flapper Cocktail Wedding Dress
- Nightgowns Maternity Pajamas Pregnancy Pink Cotton Nightwear Plaid Printing Pregnancy Sleepwear Breastfeeding Clothes Pregnant Women Gift Sleepshirts (color bluee, Size XXL)
- Plains and Prints Womens Agate Sleeveless Dress
- Riva Fashion Indian Bollywood Designer Anarkali Style Women Ethnic Wear Salwar Kameez,Salwar Suit
- pink Royce Women's Jacket (Ace Bomber Jacket Onyx)
- Staypretty Bridesmaid Dresses Off Shoulder Beaded Satin Tea Length Formal Evening Prom Gowns
- Tribal Womens Sponte Zip Front Knit Pant Pants
- Weiterstar Women's Beach Scoop Neck Sheer Long Sleeve Applique Lace Wedding Dress
- 10K Yellow gold 5.48 Ct 8mm Cushion Sky bluee Topaz and Diamond Cable Earrings
- Angel Bride Jewel Neck Sheath Lace Train Wedding Gown Bride Dress
- Yellow Flextiicinax Floral Print Button Down Long Sleeve Shirts Women Lapel Neck Loose Blouse
- Bardot Womens Bella Floral Dress Dress
- bluee HUSKARY Womens Summer Casual Tank Sleeveless Printed Vest Dresses
- Chuiqingnet Elegant and Stylish Girl Visor Breathable cap in the summer, cool in the summer of silk hats with the new
- DianSheng Strapless Short Homecoming Dress Camo Military Dress Prom Gown AS709
- Indian Royal Black Big Border Pure Silk Saree With Blouse Ethnic Rich Party Wear Sari 7341
- Indian Royal Pink Pure Silk Saree With Blouse Rich Ethnic Style Party Wear Sari 7340
- Indian Royal Pure Silk Saree With Blouse Rich Ethnic Style Party Wear Sari 7340
- Indian Salwar kameez for Women Designer Party Wear Red Beautiful Anarkali Dress
- Indian Saree Ethnic Black Handloom Designer Collection Sari Party Formal Women Wear 108a
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
- Indian Saree Ethnic Trendy Shady Floral Embroidery Sari And Blouse Designer Collection Women Stylish Party Wear 7274
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.