- New Clothing
- Fur Thickened Sleeve Long Women's Gocgt Long Jacket Down Hooded 7336agorj21939
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Diandiai Sweetheart Quinceanera Dress Beads Ruffles Ball Gown Prom Dress
- Fashionbride 3 4 Sleeves Off The Shoulder Prom Evening Dress for Women A Line Satin
- GUESS Womens Astract High Neck One Piece Swimsuit OnePiece Swimsuit
- JACK Womens Standard Twice Shy Vegan Leather Pinafore
- Ladies Mohair Scarf, Made in Ireland, Rainbow colors.
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Womens Plus Slimming Fit Straight Leg Jeans bluee 14W
- Malibu Days Round Neck Short Sleeve Zipper Detail Gingham Checkered Tie Front Top
- NAPAPIJRI woman shorts N0YHN0176 NIQUERO 1 blue MARINE 40 blue
- PattyBoutik Women Crochet Lace Inset Short Sleeve Blouse
- Rebecca Minkoff fringe regan Satchel Tote Suede HF16ENFS31 black
- Scarves Wool Scarf Female Korean Version 100% Wool Long Warm Shawl Dualuse Winter Wild DoubleSided Autumn and Winter Scarf Concise Plaid Scarf Three colors to Choose Stoles
- Grace Angel Women's Pleated Sparkling Evening Party Prom Handbag GA14144
- Grace Angel Women's Retro Lace Satin Clutch Purse Bag Evening Handbags Ga124774 Black
- Grace Elements Ladies VNeck S S Gathered Side TShirt, Aloha bluee
- Grace Elements Womens Ruched S S V Neck Top Shirt
- Grace in LA Catalina Flowers Embroidered Slim Fit Jeans
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.