- New Clothing
- Trainer Waist Hooks 3 Shaper Hot Body Cincher Firm Boned Steel Latex Women Came You Glad Corset Waist Control Tummy 7336agorj41736
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- purplec Mother of The Bride Dresses VNeck Long Mother of Groom Dress Plus Size Evening Gowns
- Merry Christmas For G and PL Women's Christmas Print Striped Graphic Tops
- Nightgowns Pajamas Coral Velvet Pajamas Women Autumn and Winter Sweet Fashion Ladies Home Service can be Worn Outside Flannel Cardigan Strawberry Suit Winter (color Pink, Size XL)
- Plains and Prints Womens CeeLo Short Sleeves Top
- Riviera avocado Vince Camuto Womens Standard VNeck Plunging One Piece Swimsuit
- Sanctuary Womens Steady Boyfriend Shirt
- Sulidi Women's VNeck Aline 3 4 Sleeve Lace Applique Prom Dresses 2019 Formal Gown Tea Length C007
- TrueShapers 1270 MidThigh Invisible Control Support Short
- Vogart 7096 509 Brown Certified Vintage Rectangular Sunglasses For Womens
- Women's Spring And Autumn pink Print Round Neck Loose Long Dress Long Sleeved Dress Fashion Wild Loose for Women
- Women Peach color Biker Leather Jackets
- Gooket Women's Elastic Waist Casual A Line Culottes Wide Leg Shorts with Drawstring
- Gooket Women's FullLength Digital Printed Yoga Pant Workout Leggings Thin Capris
- Goood Times Womens Bikini Cover up Kaftan Beachwear Beach Short Dress
- Goquik Silk Scarf Scarf, Women's Autumn and Winter Silk Silk Small Square Scarf, 55×55cm (color bluee)
- Gordini GORETEX Storm Trooper Ski Mitt Womens
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
- Gore Bike WEAR Women’s Mountainbike Jacket, SuperLight, GoreTEX Active, PowerTrail Lady GT AS Jacket, Size 42, Raven Brown, JGAFEE
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.