- New Clothing
- Money Card Leather Vintage Gionar Long and Purse Zipper Women's Size 7336agorj51439
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- EVEDESIGN Women's Velvet Short Down Coat Zip up High Collar Outwear Coat with Pockets
- GRACE KARIN Sleeveless VNeck Ball Gown Evening Prom Party Dress
- Intimate Boutique Womens Long Sleeve Floral Flowy Tunic Dress with Pockets
- KLJRWomen One Button Long Wool Coat Overcoat Outwear
- LUBridal Women's VNeck Off The Shoulder Prom Dress 2018 Short Satin Homecoming Dresses
- MOLDEATE 8036 Control Body Shaper Vest.
- NEVEREVEN Womens Tie Front Ruched Dress Dress
- Pink alilith.Z Sexy Illusion Appliques Tulle 2 Piece Prom Dresses Long Formal Evening Party Gowns for Women with Sleeves
- Rails Womens Mattie Casual Dress
- Royal bluee Sarahbridal Women's Mermaid Evening Ball Dress 2019 Formal Long Prom Gowns
- Spring European and American Style Black Slim Handsome MultiZipper PU Motorcycle Clothing Female Short Coat SEDD
- True Navy White Stripe Pendleton Womens VNeck Stripe Pocket Tee TShirt
- Wedding Planning Women's A Line Short Knee Length Tutu Tulle Prom Party Skirt Small White
- WZW Sexy Long Evening Dresses for Wedding Tulle Backless 2019 New Formal Party Gowns
- Gogh new arrival Linear Beaded Fringe Wrap WJ23
- Gogh Wedding Bridal Veil 3M Pearl and Crystal Embellished Cathedral Veil 65
- GOKATOSAU Women's Casual Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Lace Up Loose Club Mini Dress
- gold 1 1 2 Snap On Oval Sunflower Engraving Buckle With Leather Belt, Brown L 38 40
- gold alilith.Z Bling Bling Crystals Sequins Prom Dresses 2019 Long Sexy One Shoulder Satin Evening Dresses Party Gowns for Women
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.