- New Clothing
- Lace Floral Size Plus Dress Cocktail Shoulder Off Vintage Women's GAMISS Dress (S5XL) Sleeve Short 7336agorj6939
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Degohome Women Waterproof Large Capacity MultiPocket Tote Shoulder Bags Ladies Grid Handbags
- Evening Dress, Black Short Paragraph Noble Hanging Neck Sequins Dress Female Temperament Dress (Size S)
- Graceprom Two Pieces Prom Dress Mermaid Evening Dress with Long Sleeves
- Involand Womens Plus Size Solid Short Sleeve T Shirt Draped Neck Button Front Top Blouse Tee
- KMGT Big Capacity Fashion Handbags For Women Soft PU Leather Lady Tote Bag Woven Pattern Shoulder Bag
- LIKELY Womens Rowen Fitted Gown Cocktail Dress
- Menoqo Prom Dresses Deep VNeck Sleeveless Lace Satin Long 2018 Party Gown with Pockets ALine
- MSK Womens Sleeveless Woven Trapeze Rhinestone Square Detail Dress
- Pajamas Women's Winter Coral Velvet Quilted Cute ThreeLayer Thickening can be Worn Outside Home Service Suit (color Pink, Size L)
- RadiationProof Blanket, Fast Shielding Radiation, 100% Double Silver Fiber Cotton Material, Shielding Radiation Computer and Household Appliances, Multiple Uses, All Seasons Yingpai
- Sandra Darren Womens 2 Pc 3 4 Sleeve Printed Knit Sheath Dress with Jacket Dress
- Girlie Girls Running Late is My Cardio Preppy Short Sleeve TShirt
- Girlie Girls Walk by Faith Not Be Sight Preppy Short Sleeve TShirt
- Girlie Girls You are The Bubbles to My Bath Short Sleeve TShirt
- Girls Glittering Sequins Mini Backpack with Cute Ears Shoulder Bag Schoolbag Satchel for Women&Kids
- Girls Purse Dames Zachte Hand Bericht Tas Met Ster Casual Winkelen Portemonnee Telefoon Tas (color 591a)
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
- Girls Purse Lady's Purse Pu Lady's Zipper Wallet LargeCapacity Hand Bag with Stars Pendant (color B)
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.