- Mother of the Bride
- Special Women for Dresses Mother Size Plus Wedding Length Knee Dresses Bride The of Mother Green Occasion for Jacket with 7336agorj82939
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Fera Women's Stowe Stretch Bib Pants
- Haiyugua New Women's Openwork Backless Sexy Hanging Neck Side Slit Dress
- Jdress Womens Lace V Neck Lacing Long Evening Dress Bridesmaid Party Sexy Backless
- Lands' End Women's Sport Knit Shorts, XS, Khaki
- Layla K LK71 Quinceanera Strapless Ball Gown
- Marc Jacobs frame (MARC237 JOJ) Acetate bluee Glitter bluee
- Navy bluee PENER Women's Faux Fox Fur Shawl Double Layers Cloak Cape
- Pearl Izumi Run Women's Elite InRCool Tri Race Shorts
- Purple DYR Women's Backpack Outdoor Shoulder Bag Soft Leather Backpack Leisure Travel Bag Student Bag Wholesale, bluee
- S.L. Fashions Women's Jewel Neck Sheath Dress
- Straw Hat Female Summer Fashion Catwalk Hat Recession Style Vintage Long Bow Ribbon Streamer Straw Beach Hat Travel,Black
- Tshirt Purple Ilfioreemio Women Knit Tunic Top Round Neck Blouse Knot Twist Front Long Sleeve Casual Soft Sweatshirt
- White Hioinieiy Women's Sexy Deep V Neck Long Sleeve Backless Party Club Night Bodycon Short Dress
- Xswsy XGCA Womens Winter FauxFur Collar Mid Long Length Padded Down Jacket Coat
- GUESS Ashlyn Dress, Size 3 Black
- Guess by Marciano GM0238, Geometric, metal, women,Size 53 16 0
- Guess by Marciano GM0277, Cat Eye, metal, women, DARK BROWN gold(048 B), 53 17 135
- GUESS by MARCIANO GM 618 DA2 Ladies Designer Sunglasses + Case, Cloth + Box
- GUESS by Marciano Sunglasses GM 619 GRY35 Acetate Plastic Grey Gradient Grey
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.