- New Clothing
- Womens Good Marina hYOUman Hoody Hoodie Elderberry Hem Raw 7336agorj42236
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- New White Yellow Ladies Sexy Sports Bras, Racerback no Rims Beauty Back Rim Running Fitness Camisole, Womens Riding Exercise Yoga Wicking Bras
- Pink PJTOP Women's Sequins VNeck Backless Empire Waist Party Wedding Maxi Long Dresses
- Restonc Credit Card Holder 15 Card Slots Leather Slim Wallet Business Card Case (Black)
- Sleepwear Young Females' Polyester Pajamas Lace LongSleeve Home Dressing Sweet Cute Nightgown Light Pink AntiMosquito Nightwear Two Pieces Suit Pajama Sets (color Light Pink, Size M)
- Theory Women's Cardigan Merino Wool Sweater
- Trina Turk Womens Mosey Ruffle Midi Dress Dress
- Wasabi & Mint Women's Terry Cloth Cropped Leg Jumpsuit
- WONDERWINK Womens Curved VNeck Top Medical Scrubs
- 2 Red YIPWIN Women VNeck Lace Polyester Cover Ups Swimwear Beach Dresses Beachwear
- Alzerina Handmade Swarovski Pearls Multilayer Bridal Necklace with 24K gold Plated Details
- Bella Dahl Womens Sleeveless Above Knee Mini Casual Dress
- bluee Wonderland Floral Nanette Lepore Women's Havana Tropical Goddess Monokini One Piece Swimsuit
- CEEWHY Women's Jersey Strapless Court Train Crystal Sequin Formal Evening Gowns
- Decode 1.8 Womens Mauve Flower Embellished Dress Dress
- Green BETTERUU Women Winter Warm Thick Outerwear Hooded Coat CottonPadded Jacket Plus Size
- Green Black Brocade Gothic Steampunk Waist Training Bustier Long Overbust Corset
- Green bluee Abstract Printed Thick Silk Small Square Scarf
- Green BOCOTUBE Women's Summer Casual Spaghetti Strap Floral Print Flare Beach Midi Dress
- Green Brown Box green film SUNGLASSES New Sunglasses Imitation Wood Pattern Elegant colorful color Film Retro Sunglasses
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
- Green Cold Weather Scarves Scarf Ladies Scarf Ladies Shawl Couple Scarf Warm Wild Scarf Korean Plaid Cape Thick Winter Wool Scarf New Year Gift Birthday Gift Wraps
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.