- New Clothing
- Satin 2018 Dresses Homecoming Short CCBubble Off Dress Graduation Shoulder 7336alnot8745
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- [BLANKNYC] Womens The Reade Jeans
- AllAboutUs 2019 Summer Loose Black Wide Leg high Waist Denim Shorts Sexy hot Jeans Shorts
- SE MIU Women Casual Round Neck Long Sleeve Floral Print Tunic T Shirt Loose Midi Dress
- SUSHI SOCKS BOX 5 pairs Salmon Tamago Tuna Maki FUNNY GIFT Made in Europe
- Velvet Womens Bubble Gauze Tunic Tunic Shirt
- Women Leggings Dummy Doodle Printing Leggins Fitness Legging Sexy High Waist Woman Pants
- ZENWEN Women's 2019 Summer Black Lace Dress Waist Irregular Skirt Dress Dress Small Slim Slimming Black Dress
- Bardot Womens Winter Floral Dress Dress
- bluee Kirabon Women's Fashion Lace Embroidery Sleeveless Short Evening Dress (color bluee, Size XS)
- Catherine Malandrino Womens Jacinta Sheath Dress
- Dark Grey Qrupoad Women Cross Faith T Shirt Graphic Tees Christian Easter Shirts for Religious Gift
- Erika Womens Margie Lace Panel Top Blouse
- gold92 MYCHARM Women Feather Mesh Net Fascinator Hat Hair Clip Cocktail Derby Race Royal Ascot
- Hot Pink TYFeng Women's Deep V Sleeveless Long Pants Plain Pocket Summer Drawstring Waisted Jumpsuits Rompers
- Just for Plus Women's Black Denim Destroyed Ankle Length Skinny Jeans Long Length Ripped Hole Trousers Pants,XXL
- Light bluee Le Miel Textured ZipTop Bucket Hobo w Strap + Wallet
- Comfy Womens Long Coat Lapel Long Sleeve Solid Peacoats
- Cosabella Womens Amore Sleep Shirt Pajama Set
- Cromoncent Women Blazer Jacket One Button Slim Formal Business Suit Sets
- Car Keychain Korea Pendant High Heel Key Chain Birthday Valentine's Day Creative Gift Girlfriend
- Catkit Women Designer PU Leather Shoulder Satchel Handbags Office Lady Top Handle Tote Purse
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.