- New Clothing
- Mother Plus Gown Long Embroided Pc 2 Mock Womens Bos Le of Dress Bride The 7336auqhm9891
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Deep Juniper Luxe Coating PAIGE Womens Verdugo Ultra Skinny Jeans
- Evaley Luxury Lingerie Women's Messina Strap Thong
- Grace in LA Women Skinny Jeans with Floral Print and Rhinestones
- Insun Women's Thick Warm Outdoor Waterproof Softshell 3in1 Hooded Jacket Raincoat
- KLJR Womens Faux Fur Lapel DoubleBreasted Thicken Trench Coat Jacket
- Lightbluee RTTUTED Women's Spaghetti Strap Slit Bridesmaid Dresses Long Evening Formal Gown
- Melissa McCarthy Seven7 Womens Plus Size Long Sleeve Top with Tie Front Knot Detail Blouse
- Mud Pie Womens Natalie Bow Tie Summer Dress, Palm Of Paradise Print
- PANACHE Womens Standard Porcelain Elan Molded TShirt Bra
- Raga Womens Granada Halter Maxi Dress
- SDRESS Women's Beaded Sequines Sleeveless Illusion Scoop Neck Mermaid Prom Dress
- Lokijuge Women's Snowsuit Winter Ski Jacket and Pants Set Windproof & Waterproof
- Lounge The Label Womens Tunic Jade Velvet Black Short Sleeve Top, Casual Wear
- Lucky Brand Womens PlusSize Printed Lace PlusSize Tee
- Last Tango Women's Tonal Yoga Floral Jacquard Comfortable Fit Tank
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Womens Sleeveless Mini Party Dress
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.